This breathtaking 40 acre assets is positioned substantial on a hill to capture lovely interesting breezes and look at to the Glasshouse mountains.
Constructed with the Queensland local weather in thoughts, this stunning reliable brick dwelling options wrap around bullnose verandahs and soaring 3m ceilings. Amazing in summer season but delightfully cosy in wintertime, the whole dwelling is warmed by a lovely open up fire.
Suited for running cattle or horses, the 40 acres of rolling lush pastures is entirely fenced with 5 dams, two bores, cattle yards and a 6m x 6m powered drop for feed and machinery.
* Tasmanian Oak kitchen area with fuel cooktop and breathtaking outlook
* four bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and reverse cycle air conditioning
* 5kw solar inverter with fourteen panels
* Photo voltaic incredibly hot drinking water
* Major toilet with Jacuzzi
* 3 drinking water tanks with a overall of 60,000L of drinking water storage
Situated only seven minutes to Woodford town centre, this excellent assets is great for passion farmers, tree changers and any person seeking to love the incredibly most effective of state residing.
Images and slideshow by Rebecca Skilling Photography
Post time: 02-29-2016